Oh damn..
I feel shitty too julie..
I dunno why.. :(
Dia is on now..
N I'm so so tired..so so lethargic..
I tricked Mr Ng todae..heee~
Couldn't be bothered wif he was talking abt..
Though I understand wat he taught in the first part of the lesson..
But dat last qn, i was so fed up cos I dun understand wat the hell he was explaining..
N I just gave up..
So,when the bell rang,I quickly pack up..
Dun wanna do any more maths..
While the rest were still engrossed in doing dat numerical method topic qn..
I was just daydreaming when he came n asked me why I didn't do..
I just said dat I do it at home cos I was very blur n cannot think alreadi..
N he said, "ok..ya..can see dat u look very tired.."
Haha..I didn't noe I was such a good actress..
Haha..U've been punked!!
Still can't find dat pakary sweet n sour prunes..
Syaza bought for me alreadi..hehe..yeay!!
N I hope dat auntie stock up the strawberry prunes..
So nice... :)
N i just love prunes..
Don get the wrong idea ar ppl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment