Many problems arise now..
too many to be mentioned..
Plus I just too moody..
bloody hell..i fail so badly for GP..
I'm so not gonna mention about it anymore..
The word PW is stressing me out..
plus all the details..
die alreadi..
where got time to study n revise..
loads of tutorials on delay..
n coming soon..PW assignments due..
Urrrgghhh!!!
WTF!!
Sorry Buntono..Bisnow..
for cancelling the plan..
like so so sorry..
while walking really slow at hougang interchange,
felling so moody,
there's dis chinese good-looking guy who walked towards me n smiled..
But I just stared at him..
He asked me whehther I haf time to spare..
confirm some survey or donation..
So I just said I had to rush home..
he said: "but u still haf to wait for the bus first.."
Me: "sori..sori..I really haf to rush.."
While talking to him,another chinese good-looking guy,his partner(i guess) approached..
I wanted to walk off but he held me back...
Me:"Sori...I really haf to go.."
2nd guy:"Wait..dun go..dun go.."(pulling my right sleeve)
Me: (smiling)"Sori..i 've got to go.."
2nd guy:"ok la..bye bye.."(smiles)
Me:"bye bye.."
Somehow,they cheered me up for the moment.. :)
handsome..whee~
--fed up..
--demoralized..
--fucked up..
No comments:
Post a Comment