Wednesday, September 27, 2006

3rd exam day.No paper for me.Tomorrow's Maths.Well,as planned with Ros yesterday,we met in school to study Maths.Called Mr Ng for help too.So ya,finally,I guess,I understand complex numbers.We asked tons of questions.And he played with our things as usual.There's this little bug on the paper.N we,the three of us,played with that little bug.It's so so so tiny that it can hardly be seen.Imagine 3 huge monsters playing with it.Hah.

So ya.Before Ros came,I was alone doing maths and along he came.He sat be side me.Ya.Ros as usual,grinned.When she came and after he left.We gossipped about this year 1 guy whose girlfriend is very possesive.The way they present themselves as a couple is urrggh.They think they are some hot couple.Ohh puhleese.Umbrella.

Mr Raj was stressed marking the essays we did yesterday.From the way he move,his gestures all.We're dead.Oh my god.I'm already so scared.Oh let me get at least an AO.Oh god,help me please.

Geylang Bazaar is so so dead.Ros suggested the five of us,me,ros,julie,hidayah A n Syazana buy the slippers of our favourite colours.CAN???N she deadly wanna buy chena-like blouse n skirt.But during the last week of bazaar.When everything becomes cheap.Too bad,I'm so broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment