Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Woke up this wet wet morning feeling groggy and heavy in the head.If only I could sleep in later since the weather was so cold and cosy to sleep in.haaaahh..But what the hell.I woke up to go to school.For Econs and Maths.

After lessons ended at 1215,Nurul and I headed Paya Lebar.There's this old man who looked evil and flirty kept looking behind at us.I hate it.So we decided to shift seats to the right behind Jia Li.This time,there's this ITE guy kept making funny noises to disturb his friend who was sleeping.N guess what?I saw tat old flirty evil man at haig road's banquet.

In the bus on the way home,I slept.Like no oe's business.With my head swayed to the right and left disturbing other people.Though my sleep was disturbed every few minutes,I could easily get back to sleep immediately.Amazing.That's how tired I was.Usually,reading magazine would perk me up.But no,that's not the case today.

I hope u guys like the presents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment