Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yeay!!Syaza got the present already.But before we could give her,she has bought herself a new purse.Tsk.Nurul mulut masin ar :).Anyway,Sally got jealous.Haha.Dat dumb penyu.I did a lot of travlling today.From school to Hougang Mall to the shop near monfort and to compass point.I saw my brother's fren,Nur Muhammad.For those who know,it's the son of Cikgu Norwati.So,yah.He remembered me:).I can see that he has grown more matured,taller and thinner.A really nice boy.Any girl who get him is lucky.He even approached me lah.Not like some others who know me but play dumb.

Anyway,yesterday.Back from Tampines in bus 72.There's this fat malay boy who sat on the seat behind me on the upper deck.He sat near the aisle cos there's someone beside him,who was directly behind me.The minute he sat,the atmosphere changed.He held onto the handrail of my seat.I thought he would alight a few stops after Tampines interchange.But no.He didn't.So,I suffered almost the whole journey home.Finally,when the bus reached hougang,and after many people alighted,he shifted to a seat way in front of me.I was overjoyed.The atmosphere brightened up and I could smell fresh air.Like finally.woowee.
COS HE SMELL OF PRESERVED PRUNES.(buah asam)

No comments:

Post a Comment