Wednesday, September 13, 2006

We watched Army daze in school just now.part of it.So funny and antique.I mean the people and the original SBS logo.I miss those days.How I wish we can go back to the 90s and relive those days.BUt,we can't turn back time.

So,after school,me and syaza went banquet at haig road to eat.And stupidly,we went back to school to do PW since we have to hand in the first draft of WR tomorrow.ANd final draft of EOM with diskette.This is driving me crazy.

I've been seeing local artistes these days.Eversince,that saturday of Awang Belanga where I saw Rahimah Rahim from SI.Well,she's part of it too.So I did see her a lot.And just last week,I saw Diana Ser eating at the haig road banquet beside my table.i love the way she look at the person who's talking.Anyway,as for today,I saw Suria artistes filming dunno what.But it's a malay stuff lah.They were Rima Melati and Nurul Aini.They're so so tall.They are already tall and plus really high heels shoes,they are taller.Taller than some guys.But definitely not Buntono.He's a giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment