The Teachers'Day celebration was awesome.Not like wat I think it would be.I perceived that all the items would be bands with only akbar's item to be dance.But..voila!There are other items which are videos.I love it very much.So funny.Well,I must say.MI students do have hidden talents.Wonder wat's mine.Hmm.
In conjunction with Be Yourself Day,we were able to wear home clothes.So,as for me,I wore all black.with some whites here and there.Lots of comments received like..
witch-Justin
flasher-Agnes
magician-Syidah
a mat-hidayah Amaliah
a crook-many poeple
Well,it's not myself la.I just my theme colour for yesterday which was black.All black from top to toe.If possible.
Right after celebration,we had ACES day in the gym.It was fun though.That line dance which I still forgot the steps and the cute little chicken dance.I kept moving around the whole court disturbing people like a I-dunno-wat.Not sure wat's got into me.But seriously,it was gfreat overall.
Partying in class we were straight after ACES.Eat all the junks and drinks all the soft drinks until there's no more space to fill in.N they danced.Vila,Rachel,Mandy and even Jia Li.Wah.Vila got hidden talent ah.Don't play-play har..
Off we went to bugis after dat to get a gift for cikgu yazid as we felt bad going to seoul garden without nothing in hand for him since he already treat us to that.Yeah we were late and we got lost.It was raining heavily that we cold hardly see the views outside the bus.Plus,I 'm not gonna board the bus when I'm in town.It's a no,no.
The toh tuckians are so kecoh gila.N very drama-mama.Sometimes I did felt paiseh in the public.Everyone was looking at us.They literally were shouting n screaming in ngee ann city n we were in a big bunch as if it's a school trip.Whatever it is,they're great bunch.Thanks awang nelanga for the treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment