Friday's surprise turned out well.First surprise for imah made her threw vulgarities at us.haha.Cos I actually dumped her the day before saying I couldnt make it to break fast with her and syaza.And I appeared before her face the next day.haha.All of us tuned up for her belated birthday surprise.
And the second part lagi best.In th midst of planning imah's surprise with Syaza,Nurul and I planned Syaza's surprise as well.She definitely wasn't expecting it cos all along she was thinking the outing was for Imah's birthday only.Yes,she showed her million dollar red face.Woohoo.Receiving her "kawan aku kasi" club marc birthday present.
And yesterday,my family and I got a surprised iftar at my residence.All thanks to my single uncle who planned it.No wonder my aunt made lots of pizza sandwiches.(I thought why the hell she made more than one loaf of bread when there's only 6 of us breaking fast.)Turned out my mum's kaum puak came.Plus my bro who came to paint the doors;also unexpectedly.Thank God they brought along their own food.So we had a really wide spread for break fast.Dah macam picnic dalam rumah gitu.Haha.
Dunno whether this weekend there'll be the proposed iftar again since yesterday we had one already.I dont mind actually.Yang malas nye tu,pinggan mangkuk yang tak pernah keluar boleh terkeluar and part cuci dan letak balik tu lah yang boring sangat.
Back to school tomorrow. :)
Handing in my first math assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment