Sunday, September 28, 2008

I sweated (is there even such a past tense?)like pig today.I did major cleaning of my room.Shifting furnitures around again.I get bored with the setting easily.And apparently,there's been a lizard which have been illegally living with me for the past week.And only today did I managed to halau it.That is,with the help of my dad.Hoho.Itupun take time.Cos it only ran out when my bro was taking my comb and he found it happily resting on it.Baik gitu.And now,I'm still considering whether or not to still use the comb.

It took me the whole afternoon to clean.Cos I woke up at one today.Haha.And due to the illegal resident,I did other necessary work in the hall.We did some arrangement to the balcony and it seems like a disco already seh when the night time folds in with the lampu lap-lip lit and the hi-fi playing raya songs.Haha.My discotheque plays raya songs only.Haha.

Changed the cushion covers and I found 30 cents underneath.Haha.I'm 30 cents richer.My bro got his old ruler back.Haha.

Oh ya,I need to remind myself that I need to buy fresh kon.

No comments:

Post a Comment