I'm a total sucker for kitchen chores.I need to marry a chef.
Yes,a total sucker.I need to do my homework and research for the fecstive goodies I'm baking thoroughly.Even when I'm in the midst of baking.Scared that I will pour in the wrong ingredients.You can literally see me checking the recipe 5 times for one measly step.And yes,indeed,I suck at this.Cos,I looked at the wrong recipe for my chocolate chip cookies.
Now,I will call my new modified cookies "Walmond Accident cookies".
Reason being,I put in a tablespoon of honey in the batter.Pandai aku.But it turned out okay actually.There's the chewy effect.So far,I'm good with these accident cookies.Haha.Can bake more accident cookies.
Also,I baked honeyed cornflakes.Since this was my first time baking this particular one,I referred to the recipe more than 5 times.Haha.And I felt damn ganas handling these little cups.
I guess I'm more cut out to do "man" stuff. Cos my bro take all the masak genes from my parents.Left me with no masak talent.He took F&N,that's why.
No comments:
Post a Comment