To think I can actually get myself glued to the seat and the screen to watch GOSSIP GIRL.Yes,me watching GOSSIP GIRL.Haha.Thanks to Julie lah eh.She didnt actually influence me.But she started getting excited while on gossip girl's page on sidereel.So,I decided to watch it;I want to know what got Julie and Ros and maybe Hidayah so into GG.Cos for me I'm not the kind who will be loyal to all these kind of series.I gave up watching Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives after a couple of episodes.I dont find anything interesting there,so I striked them off.But GG is different.I really like the conflicts brought up.Very on I must say.Haha.And I feel like slapping Chuck's face.Dan looks like Yusry KRU.His father is hot;for a father lah.Haha.Serena,she looked old.Haha.
Anyway,I'm stuck at Epi 7.Cos all the given video links are problematic.So,you know of any links?Working video links?Cos I wont budge from here if I didnt get to watch this Epi 7 in season 1.
So ya.Tolong eh? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment