I saw a lizard in my room just now.And because it was in my room lah,I had to fight with it.Cos elsewhere,I don't normally care.I'd just stomp here,stomp there and it will run away and then I'm more brave to step in that place.I'll get very particular if it enters my room.By hook or by crook,I'll have it out.With my bro's or my dad's help.I'll just whine and complain that there's a lizard in my room.But just now when everyone is asleep and I'm the only one awake,I cant go distubing their sleep.So,no choice,I had to fight with the lizard.And I got myself all sweaty in the middle of the night by just fighting with a measly partially deaf lizard.Partially deaf cos when I stomped and hit the furnitures around me,it didnt budge.And when i hit my wardrobe where it was happily resting for the second time,it started to get panicky and run off.And I had to 'lead the way out' before it run off away from the exit and further into my room.
Anyway,I finally got 2 baju kurungs from feroz khan.No grey one for me.So I got a green and red.The price hike steeply seh.But my dad bargained bad.Woohoo.Save duit sikit.
And yesterday,I bought 2 boxes potato chips from camel brand factory outlet.And on the way there to meet my aunt,I had this very very strong feeling that I'll meet a pakcik from work.And it's true.And this sixth sense of mine actually give real results sometimes.
Alah,nak berak ar.But Ill wait for sahur to berak.I scared got cicak.
No comments:
Post a Comment