Muazzam looked SOOO much cuter with this hair smelt of minyak orang aring.
picture perfect spoilt by that spunk little girl.
My newly invented spontaneously favourite pose.KAWAII :)
Syamim,very very fair boy,yg ntah ikut kulit sape.
Anyway,pakcik H (the one who lives in my kampung) wants me to give tuition to his kids who will be taking PSLE and N's.I have difficulty in making people understand so that's quite scary and eventually they'll blame me.AndI'll be intruding in his personal family life.Daripada jumpa kat kerja je,nanti jumpa kat rumah dia pulak.And daripaada jumpa dia pagi aje,nanti jumpa dia malam pulak.haiz.But he's not well to do so I'm scared of turning him down cos he will think I'm arrogant or something.I dont mind helping,giving free tuition to those in-need families for math only.I guess I'll just try.I think I teach better if I'm not under observation.Tau-tau suara tak keluar.Bagos.
My long-gone eyecandy,K, is annoyingly cute.Yeah,annoying but cute.He's like Helga always trying to cari gaduh or sindir me.So,I did the same lah.A tit for tat.
On a happier note,I scored 100% siol for maths 1 take home test which was supposed to be done timed of an hour.But I did it for 4 hours.Hahahaha.Still 100% yo,for a very virgin topic to me,partial differentiation. And the previous assignment which was a recap of A level stuff,I got 81% due to careless mistakes and wrong graph(but all the workings are correct.) Syabas,ye.Tunggu je Soci test yang nampak sah dah fail pon.
No comments:
Post a Comment