Friday, October 03, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims;yang jauh dan juga yang dekat.Trying to feel the raya mood.But dah tua-tua dah tak sangat lah.Plus,life still revolves around school.Ya,I had school in the morning.An open book test for Stats. And I only spent
an hour and a half in school. Not that worth it with the 2hour bus journey to and fro and with late night outing last night. Sleepy oi!

Visited the Pak Long last night.Apparently,my family was one of the earlier ones.Yeah,we're early when we reached at 9.30PM.My father's side are nocturnals.Suke sangat jalan malam-malam buta.Dah lah tu,anak dorang kecik-kecik lagi.And they had school this morning.

I didnt ecpect my Pak Long to remember my name.Cos my father has 13 siblings including him now(minus one who passed away 3 years ago.)So we're a HUGE family,jumpe setahun sekali.And he touched on kahwin matter."-_-

Main point I want to point out is he thought I was his daughter.He said we looked alike with the tudung on.Cos when we reached his house,I was in front so he got to see me first.The gate was locked.So I beri salam lah.I saw him sitting at the sofa,happily grinning at me when I was expecting him to get up and open the gate for us.And he kept on staring and grinning at me and soon after,he asked Mak Long to open the gate and realised it's us.I think when he was grinning at me,he was thinking asal si Ina(anak dia) tak tau nak masuk rumah sendiri?Haha.

Outing with family on Saturdays.Sunday;free.
JOm jalan raya! :)

PS. I still receive green packets! :) But I had to answer a bonus question.
MASIH SEKOLAH??

No comments:

Post a Comment