Today's such a sleepy day.Going out early in the morning only to see foggy morning sky.Which I thought at first it was because of my specs or my very heavy half closed eyelids.No,it's the sky.
So yeah.I spent most of my morning in school today sleeping.In the bus journey to school,I slept all the way.Even though the seat on the right side reeked of puke.Well,that thanks to my crooked sleeping body position that allows me not to smell the smelly puke in full blasting air-conditioned double deck bus and also the person sitting next to me who helped blocked the smell from entering my nostrils. Probably he's weird or something cos by bukit timah area,the bus is usually filled with empty seats and of all the seats,he transferred to the puked seat.Well,there's no puke on the seat but there was on the floor.Still,bodoh right,sitting on that seat.Maybe he LOVE the SMELL.
So when I reached school,my eyes still felt heavy but I just thought it was the temporary effect of waking up suddenly.But no.I kept dozing off while the lecture was going on and even when I was writing notes.So,I was hoping that the break would be early so I could take a power nap and feeling fresh after that.Well,it did after the nap and chatting with Surin.And I was all ready for the second part of the lecture.Tapi tak tau kenape,I started dozing off again while writing notes which turned out to be some scribblings."-_- And somewhat Surin woke me up when she wanted to ask me question and before I realised it,it's pack up time.
So I thought the lecture was pretty boring for today maybe which made me dozed off. And I decided to stay in school to study whatever I've missed before going for tuition.I thought being alone not listening to any lecture but my take that(yeah ,I'm into take that songs for now.Gary Barlow's voice..ahh..so manly.I like :P) songs and munching sandwiches would perk me up. It turned out otherwise.I dozed off every few words I write.Bagus lah tu.
Maybe for today,it's not a day for me to write.
Asal pegang pen, aku tido.
Kalau aku tido je,mesti pegang pen.
No comments:
Post a Comment