This week,I'm richer, stress-er and sleepy-er.And now,the bus seems to be my room; the seat is my bed and the window is my pillow.I dozed off as soon as I got a seat seh.Now I know what my dad and Cik Rashid go through.They dozed off every few minutes.
For me, it's a must to sleep in bus 74 on the journey to school.I'll start sleeping when the people alighted at AMK MRT station bustop all the way until BUkit Timah area.So I'll never get to see lornie road scenery.But yesterday was an exception. As usual,I started sleeping after the AMK MRT station bustop.But my nap was disturbed to realise I was in AMK.So, I dozed off again.And a few minutes later,the bus was still at the same spot!IT WAS THE DAMN TRAFFIC JAM.The cause was at Lornie road but the jam stretches all the way until AMK.So,everyone was late.Instead of reaching on time for class at 8.30, I reached at 9.45; just in time to go for a break.Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment