Anyway,tell me she's super cute.She's very friendly in her RUGRATS ways and very garang,tomboyish and tangan very gelitis(she can't keep her hands to herself). And,she's already in playgroup at Al-Amin.Imagine her wearing jubah and the tudung making her face really really round?! Aahh.I feel like biting her cheeks.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
As I was reading Julie's journal,she reminded me of this Math problem I want find out. The unsolvable problem of 3x+1 or known as Collatz conjecture.So I decided to look up at Wiki. I understood the whole process of this problem, but the problem is that mathematicians cannot explain why it's like that and whether this conjecture has a halting problem. One mathematician,in 1985, offered $500 for those who can solve this.Well, I'm not gonna be stupid and solve this for just 500 dollars.It could worth millions you know.You need millions of brain cells to do this.And they tried to explain this problem using so many methods which I don't give a hoot cos I've not learn it.Or maybe never learn it. Ah,who cares.You people may not even know what I'm talking about.

Anyway,tell me she's super cute.She's very friendly in her RUGRATS ways and very garang,tomboyish and tangan very gelitis(she can't keep her hands to herself). And,she's already in playgroup at Al-Amin.Imagine her wearing jubah and the tudung making her face really really round?! Aahh.I feel like biting her cheeks.
Anyway,tell me she's super cute.She's very friendly in her RUGRATS ways and very garang,tomboyish and tangan very gelitis(she can't keep her hands to herself). And,she's already in playgroup at Al-Amin.Imagine her wearing jubah and the tudung making her face really really round?! Aahh.I feel like biting her cheeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment