Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy Birthday yesterday mama and Abang Razi!! Though surprise doesn't go the way it's supposed to be,the surprise still happened.Even I was suprised at some points. :)

Meal at Jalan Kayu was cancelled cos my cousin had to go Johor for awhile.And she asked me to tag along.So I did.Then my uncle's family and the rest came over to celebrate when I wasn't around.I know I was supposed to be at home and then my bro menyumpah cos he had to do my job preparing stuff.Hahaha.

So,I went JOhor at the very last minute cos they had an empty seat.With only 10 dollars in grab-and-go wallet and them not stopping at any ATM,all my expenses were paid for.From the tudung I bought for my mum using Abang Razi's money for her birthday,my undergarments,donuts,breadtalk and starbuck's venti javachip which I drank all the way until back home.

Best kan? haha

Then celebration continued when we got back,with the sudden topic of hantu came up.Haha.Everyone was sitting around the sofa listening.Haha.At the same time,eating donuts,cake and milo godzilla.Haha.I wasn't one of those.My system was too overwhelmed by the caffeine in the venti javachip I DRANK ALONE.

And today,had school.I was looking forward to smooth sailing journey to school but it was torturous.With the school kids,apek nyonyas yang tak tahu nak pergi mana, and the heat.Damn.I think the air-con was turned off.Imagine being in a single deck bus filled with school kids and their after school odour and the heat in the bus even though outside,it was raining?!Gosh.

I willingly skipped half lecture to meet the 0.8GM and syidah.ANd Syidah brought SNAP and we snapped all over but the annoying starbucker had to snap behind our backs.Annoying.With the deck of SNAP,we played Syidah's game.Very fun.Especially the masakan melayu part.Haha.Satay Babat lost.Haha.

Photos over the past few days.




















NI scandal tak tau duduk diam.Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment