SO,during the jog,since Hidayah's mp3 low batt,we decided the makcik jog; which involved the slowest jog ever and talking/gossiping.Who else,if not Dzar?haha. And some about primary school teacher I "discovered" recently.
Then,in the evening,wI went again to celebrate Q's birthday.She's 8 already.I got her a magnectic pencil case that can open both sides.(Alah,the one we girls have at least once,in primary school.Yes,that one.)And it's Dora.COs,she's still a kid,and she looked like Dora.And it's pink.Now,almost all her stuff there's pink on it.
Funny part was, her brother got her bracelets that he got from somewhere using the money his mom gave.One of the bracelet-pink and white pieces combined together- has a carved picture of Buddha on it. My cousin who saw it first,wanted to attract the attention of everyone so that they'll take notice,said it was a cat.So,finally everyone knows and it was discarded.And when she called at night to talk to my mum about her presents,she said,
"Nyai,abang beli gelang india tau.Berdosa tau kalau pakai"
My mum, "Agaknya abang nampak gelang tu lawa,dia tak perasan ada gamabr tu,dia beli lah"
"Abang ni buta ke tak tengok dulu?"
Haha.Kids nowadays.
We celebrated at Spize.I had the tough bullet pepper steak.It's nice but I couldn't seem to swallow the steak cos of the otot-otot and I was just too tired already to chew. And the birthday cake was from secret recipe.4 or 5 layers chocolate cake.
Damn nice you know,cos the chocolate and cream weren't too overwhelming for me. I could go on eating it.
Next time I go there,I wanna eat Tom Yum!
Then again,I have to closely monitor my other January resoultion.
Lose a kilo this month.
My uncle's holding the Buddha bracelet.Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment