Monday, January 19, 2009

It's been stressful these past few days. Almost burst brain's nerves and verge of breaking down at times. Now I now why some people tend to cry for no apparent reason. I guess I wasn't serious on things last time.That's why not much stress.
Only my "anxiety season", which comes with lots of symptoms,came whenever it's BIG exams coming.It happened at O's and A's.But now,when exams are around two corners(4 months,to the BIG one),the season came since December.Probably,it's a whole new level,environment and time constraint which I'll blame on globalisation.

Anyway,it's funny how my stress is controlling me.With people keep giving me daily organisers,I've put it to good use.I've penning down the things to do for the day.Every day,there must be study time.Even if it means that I rewrite the answers again in a book or just making notes.And I'll get my butt on it cos I fear not having enough time to finish studying all these bulk of knowledge by exam.Having classes in the afternoon,makes me a person with no life.So,I always find time against me.That's why I got kan-chiong and get down studying which got me in an even more stressful state.Ohh,I even plan what time to eat and what I should be doing next.Being too organised is stressing me out.Cos,I used to only organise my worksheets in files.

I need breathers man.On the journey home just now,which was exceptionally long, I saw BISHAN.and JULIE,I wanna go fishing! Then,it wanders off to the picnics in the beach,cycling while enjoying the breeze,the sun and the serenity.And while watching a tv show on rock-climbing while dressing up for school,I thought I should go for it too.I could imagine and almost feel doing all these.AHHH.

Somehow,today school seemed exceptionally crowded,bus exceptionally full,road along SIM exceptionally packed,journey exceptionally long and time definitely flying past fast.Globalisation.Suddenly,I'm anti-globalisation.How I wish it was like those kampung times with all the fun,the unity and friendliness and happy childhood and no complex illnesses.With the exceptions of rats and cicaks.That's hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment