Saturday, January 03, 2009

Gosh,it's already the third day into the new year.The clock is sure ticking really fast.Before you know it,it'll be december.Hah.I'll hope to make this year memorable and fun and maybe hype up the year with unexpected things.

And,then,hello to my January resolutions.Cos I feel new year resolutions are too long a period.Definitely I'll never able to keep it.SO I make it short and sweet; making resolutions monthly(now that's my new year resoultion.haha).So to start,
(1)lose a kilo by this month.
(2)exercise day on Saturday mornings.(i'll try to stick to the other 4 Saturdays cos I burnt today's.)
(3)Keep up with tutorials in par with lectures.

So,that's it for this month.Have to start my physical engine quick.My brain engine has long started,and I'm on the go now,and I love Math2 now.:P

And,to the first friend to celebrate 21 this year,


HAPPY 21st Amirah!!
(Okay,aku curi gambar kau pasal nak letak sini.haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment