Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Breaking News!!School's water suppy pipe to all taps in school burst.It looked as if it was raining.That pitter-pattering sound of rain.I was clapping for that incident and I'm not sure why.Well,probably I was still half-awake and still oblivious of the surroundings.

For Pe,we did the line dance.After many rounds,I still can't remember the steps though they are so simple.My memory is failing on me.I'm known to have good memory cos when I was still young I memorized telephone numbers and aid my parents when they needed those numbers.But now,I'm not sure.Guess I'm getting old.

One of the teache'rs cried.And it's all because of our damn attitude.Such bad people we are.Whenever it's her lesson,we tend to slack and some even skipped them.Plus,we never pay full attention.There's always chatters here and there.Well,who wouldn't be hurt if they are treated like that.Like a piece of unwanted good.When she reprimanded us just now,I can feel this tinge of disappointment and hurt.Now,I know how she felt.I'm so so sorry.She's my mentor,n I don't seem to care about her lessons whereas she's very nice and concerned about me.Always ask me how I was doing.I feel so so bad.But truthfully,I didn't know that we were supposed to do idioms today.Probably,I didn't hear her say so as I was so busy chit-chatting.Sigh.Now,I'll make sure I'll do her homework and get distinction for A's.Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment