Thursday, March 09, 2006

Damn..tmr fun day..
let it pls be over quick..
I'm begging U..
Urrghh..pahang..pahang..
Can't wait to go Batam wif my family n cuzzins..
Go Spa..cool..
I really need some foot reflexology massage pls..
ok..ok..I'll wait..

Todae..practically I didn't study anything la..
Maths never concentrate..
Econs play market games..
Malay played games too..pictionary..continue the sentence n pass the message game..
My grp for passing the message went totally out of pt la..
Next time don't tell Sulaiman any gossip or he'll go arnd telling another story..haha..

Jae dis year totally pathetic..
not many ppl..n damn quiet..
Oh ya..Mr Heikal came..
He could recognize me from afar..
He also notice dat I cut my hair..
N he still remember me..hehe..
Seems dat he has put on weight..
See la..who ask u to go poly..
No time to run..run wif us..
The rest can't be trusted...
bet they can't run..
N only drink soft drinks..
tons n tons of coke in the fridge..
wat is dis??
wtf sia..

No comments:

Post a Comment