Hello!!!I'm back!!!
The pahang trip was ok..quite fun..
wif ppl like Shanaz..how cool is dat..
I'll appreciate Spore n travelling here..
won't take me hours to reach a place..
Basically,abt half the time we spend in the bus..
if i add up the amt of we spent in bus,it can total up to 24 hrs!!
Haiz..well it's over anyway..
N all we do there is eat n sleep..
Once we alight the bus,we go for lunch or dinner or to buy junk food..
N when we board the bus,we sleep..
Not enough time to shop..seriously..
but it's a new adventure to me n kinda educational..
Todae..
went for floorball..match against VS..
sec 1 n 2 kids..
they trashed us like hell..
cos they're very fast n small..
n they dunno the meaning of tired..
kept running here n there..
I'm the one surrendering..
Gary n Amir played too..
Went Toa Payoh's Banquet to eat..
wif julie,ros n aidah..
n went hm with Aidah..
we talked..cool!
I'll update pahang photos soon..
No comments:
Post a Comment