Sunday, March 12, 2006

Whee~
guess wat ppl??
I've bought a camera!!!!
Didn't plan la..jus buy..
It's not some super duper expensive branded digicam..
ok lah..It's Shiro..
249 bucks..plus free 512MB SD card..
It's a good bargain la pls..
Can save up to 80 bucks..
Too bad..todae last day..
Bought dat at the IT show at Suntec Convention Hall..

Actually went to Millenia Walk..
to my aunt's stall at Koufu foodcourt..
decided for a walk at the IT show..
Saw Agnes working..
She so damn happy pls..
We hugged..n hugged n hugged..
hehehe..
Tried the Ds Lite..
dunno wat the hell is dat la..
but kinda fun..

Den went up to the convention halls..
Lots of ppl sia..
escalator damn packed..
luckily didn't break down..
it seems suffering..
Ok..ppl in n out with loys of plastic bags..
I tink it's really good bargain..
too bad i didn't bring enough money..
If not...
hehehe..

Pahang..
it's tmr..
So,I won't be blogging unless someone bring a lappy..
can borrow..haiz..
will miss singapore,my galfrens,my family..n my other frens..
bye ppl..
bye spore...

No comments:

Post a Comment