I am so darn tired todae..
Darn tired..
headache..
I just can't read in the bus..
I feel damn giddy..urgh..hate it..
Todae,more than half the class absent themselves..
yup..out of 27,only 12 came..
pathetic huh??
Todae's lessons: PE n Econs..
I forgo Maths again..haiz..
PE was tiring..5BX.. n practise Napfa 5 stations..
Learn something new..
Saw dat cute guy..hee
he wore pink shoes..like so gay..
but sharinee sae guys wearing pink are hot..
ok..but i don mind luh..
Econs was crap..
We didn't really revise..
Mr Raj told us stories..
Seeing our lethargic looks,he decided to treat us drinks..
Thanks Mr Raj..
He called Minah Tudung ,Ninja turtle..
haha..damn funny..
Azlan is so like a freak..
He waited for us(me,hidayah ek. n alea) to past him jsut to sae dis..
"hari ni panas eh??" in english..(todae very hot ar??)
N i replied.. "ah ah..panas ar.."(ya..very hot...)
den he said"Luckily my car got air con.. "
Den he closed his car's boot n drove off..n waved to us goodbye..
like wat the hell..idiot sia..
just want to piss us off..heeesh..
Went MP library..
Met Julie n Isk..
So we sort of studied luh..
but not sure whether info was absorbed..
Haiz..let CT1 be over quick..
pls..hope can pass..
No comments:
Post a Comment