I forgot to bring my phone todae..
So after skool,I quickly went home straight b4 coming back for floorball..
I miss it soo much luh..
My dear hp..can't live without u by my side..
I was moaning in skool all the way for not bringing hp to skool..
Floorball..had games todae..
my line..ros, me n AFIQ..
he left for MJ..freaking clever la dis guy..
got to know him n he's ok..crapper..
N gosh!!!
I sprained my ankle..AGAIN!!!
dumb..it sprained at the same spot la..
History repeats itself twice..
Coach damn unfair la..sexist..
I'll prove u wrong...
Cam-whorring after training..cool..damn cool..
left skool around 8pm..
walking towards the busstop,look down into the drain..
lights underground is on..its so freaking deep la..damn scary..chills run down my spine..
was forced to go eat at Singpost..
They bastard me sia..
ask me sit alone wif him..
In the end haf to sit in front of him..
Everyone knows..floorballers..
n ppl like Rajiv knows too..scary..
Eat as we talked..
Home sweet home..10.30pm..
No comments:
Post a Comment