I was so tired dat I woke up todae at 11..
believe it or not..
Recap on yesterday's event:
Fun Day was fun actually..no doubt abt it..
I was expecting the Amazing Race to be the fun one..
but no...it's not..
The campfire at toh tuck was..
really..believe it..
Amazing Race was like crap..
run here n there..
conflict with each other..
like wat the hell..
the class didn't bond..create disputes only..
Idiot..made me hate some ppl even more..
Campfire was cool..great..
I screamed damn loud la..
some ppl was damn shocked pls..
N muzzamil kept laughing at me....
Ashirah kept laughing over small things..
Khai said she go for cheap thrills..hehe
We danced..
I was a "pretty boy"..hehe
Learned the dance..it's damn nice pls..
I enjoyed it..
The MI dance..damn cool..
danced the nite out..
Onyx won..wheee~
didn't expect it luh..
cos during the dance it was a disaster...
even the main dancers made mistakes..
but we won..got some orange chocolates on sticks..
gave Azlan one..n i demand him a coke in future..hehehe..
If only there's more campfire..
we love it man..
No comments:
Post a Comment