Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oohhh..todae..2.4km run..
Surprisingly I ran despite my still-injured ankle,my stomachache n headache..
N I passed!!!yeay!!14.18 mins..
Well..not my best timing n not my best effort put in..
but if i really do,i can do much better..
start training!!!

We gals had fun time creating cheers for fun day..
It's so nice can..
To noe,just wait till e time comes..
But I really can't wait for fun day to be so over please..
pahang too..4 days,3 nights..
N I'm e one in-charge in everything for e bartley ppl la..
I don mind..developing some leadership skill in me..
N ya..pahang meeting was jus now plus cca open house..
I played takraw..so nice luh..
I wanna join..but don feel committed towards it..

Bugis..the next stop..
bought something there with Hidayah..n It's already 6 plus..
reached home 8.30..
now feel so damn tired..
I wanna sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment