Sunday, August 27, 2006

Having a headache is such a pain.I't prevents me from doing the things I have to do.Including studying.So,there.This weekend,I didn't touch any assignments,much less revision.Anyway,I haven't ben blogging enough the past week cos my bro kept hogging the computer to play soccer.See,remaja yg tidak lasak.

Skimming thru the past week...

On Wednesday,Pe was torturous.We didnt get to play badminton as we made a mistake n got into the teachers' bad mood book.So,we were punished and it was;5bx.it's been ages since the last time we did this.And all of us were so tired n panted like never before.Our kness turned jelly.For HTP,Power 98 invaded our school.Jensen Ho is so so cute pls.Had pic taken with him.After school,went Sentosa for Project Sphere old folks'thing.Actually to help the old folks'la but it wasn't fruitful.They don't really need our help though.N they're rich.

On thurday,as usual like any other thursday had lessons.But one thing I've been wanting to do that I did on that thursday was to hit the drums.WOOHOO.Anywa,my skills became rusty already.

Friday,we did line-dancing and chicken dance.WE were so enthu about the chicken dance and were sweating all over.The teachers were happy too.maybe over-happy.They looked as if htey had deprived childhood.haha.Went over to toh tuck for the awang belanga thing.N voila.Rahimah Rahim was there wif someone.ehem.

Awang belanga.The big day on saturday.It was magnificent.I watched twice.It was really hilarious. Shukri is a great actor and comedian.He can really connect with the audience.They love him.While I was the usher onli.Saw someone's wife and had a chat with her.She's really nice.
But in comparison with that someone,it's a world difference.Plus I see cute little boys.Literally little boys.Feel like kidnapping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment