I was so tired and sleepy that I forgot all about blogging to sleep.If I was not wrong,I slept at around 7pm and woke at 2 am.That's why I'm all awake now and blogging.However,I woke up because of a very bad dream.I think I dreamt it before.Deja vu.I dreamt I was chased by this man.He's out to kill me and was nice to me before that.He even psycho-ed my family members to side him and if possible to leave me alone at home.Plus,there's some other men who came knocking on my door and insisted on entering the house.I didn't let them in and when I asked them what they wanted,they said nothing.How terrifying.I can still picture the scenario in my mind and giving me goosebumps and the eerie kind of coldness.
Anyway,the interview went well.The General Manager is a very nice and easy-going person.She was so nice and friendly that I find it hard to communicate with her and her command of English is good.Of course lah,I know.But it makes me amateur-ish.Oh ya,the GM is a SHE.Yes, a SHE. Her name,Deidre Pereira.We even thought of calling Mr Pereira before the interview as the name itself gave us the impression that the person is a HE. Plus,while we were sitting at the open area at Raffles Place waiting for Annas, we feared that one of the passers-by was Deidre Pereira whom we thought was an old Indian man.In the end,we bumped into her at the lift lobby.
The open area at Raffles Place where those apeks like to sit, is super small.Well,it was my first time there at Raffles Place CBD area so I wasn't aware of the actual size of the place. Yes,it's small.I used to watch on TV when they pictured Raffles Place,my impression was "Wow,damn nice lah the place,very big".But it turned out nothing special.Though I was captivated by the surrounding tall buildings.The place was infested with smokes;cigarette smoke.If I were to be sitting there everyday,I definitely be hospitalised or worse,die of lung cancer due to inhaling those smoke.
Those passers-by.Gave us one look."What the hell are these students doing here?"
Finally,Annas was sweet.We jokingly asked him to treat us to ice-cream from the mobile ice-cream stand.N he really did.It's difficult to ask him for a treat lah.In fact,we were the ones who were supposed to treat him everytime.But,luckily it never ever happen.Thank God.Haha.We walked all the way to Esplanade to lepak and so -called celebrate.I don't the thrill for people to lepak(chill) at Esplanade or any void decks.Well,I would prefer beach lah.But I don't like just sitting and stare at each other's face.My kind of lepak-ing is going for window-shopping or eat out.While eating,I can enjoy my friend's company.Isn't it the same?It's like killing two birds with one stone.No offence to those who feel insulted lah.I'm just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment