Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sigh.I dunno what's got into me but I'm glad it happened.Yesterday,I had Econs essays to do.Since on Sunday night I slept in late,I was tired almost the whole day yesterday.Then,as soon as I reached home,I slept as if I had nothing to complete.Though,my sleep was disturbed by every little thing that made me woke up,I managed to sleep in back again soon after.Luckily,I was totally awake at around 10pm whne I suddenly realised that I had Econs to complete.Well,that's when it all started.I am usually the kind who don't like doing essays even though it is compulsory for me to do and hand it in.Well,it's not that I don't do at all.In fact,I will just compete it halfway or just haphazardly writing bullshits in that piece of paper.However,yesterday,I stayed up till 2am to get it done.

I guess the mugging bug got into me already.Weeehooo.I'm not really a mugger.I'm just a note flipper,skimming through the lecture notes trying to absorb important points into my head which obviously didn't.Well,I hope the bug will live in me till this upcoming promos.

Finally,I've the interest in Econs.The current topic we're doing on is Keynes theory of Income Determination.It's seem more logical to me lah when Mr Raj teach us this unlike the market structure.I hate that.

I've learnt Volumes of Revolution in Integration for Maths.Woowweee.I like the graphs Mr Ng drew.Super nice.So natural.Potential artist.Probably in architecture too.Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment