Pheeewww!!
Alas,at home.Home sweet home.I'm dead beat after spending about 10 hours at my auntie's canteen at Singapore Power doing work that I don't do at home. I was with my father only there. though considered not many customers, a lot of work have to be done.My dad wanted to clean the freezer which was full of ice stuck all over the inner wall of the freezer.And after 10 hours,with the doors of the freezer opened and the switch switched off, the 'iceberg' still did not melt. So with my utmost strength,I used a knife to break down all the ice.N yes.Finally I put my biceps muscles to a workout since OBS.Dat long.
For all I know,I'm not cut to be a businessman.But I can be a sleeping business partner.Well,help out in the business once in awhile.But not a boss.Plus,I'm a follower not a leader.Once in awhile I raise my opinion or command.But not everytime. N I know that I am sensitive about customers' feelings.I will get worried if the order didn't reach them on time.
Well,dat's me.N I am a slow mentally-count money counter!
No comments:
Post a Comment