Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Today's celebration wasn't as great as last year's.Only the community singing part,I was damn enthu.Other than that,just normal to plain boring.It's not that the items for concert were boring,in fact they are great.Except for a couple of them.It's just that the atmosphere was not there.It wasn't just right.I must say,our batch of 05's are the greatest among the levels.It seemed that we were the ones that liven up the place.Not discrimating the other levels or just praising the 05's,they just didn't seem enthu about this.Probably they think these are lame and plain boring.Come on lah people.Get a life.Don't be such a bore.It's not as if we do this everyday.Anyway,I just love last year.

We quickly get out of school towards Marine Parade.We played bowling at East Coast.Yeay.But,the price rate disappoint me.Like hell.Now that we are aware,we know when to play.I must say,Hidayah E is good.Her bowl has speed.No matter whether the ball bowled sideways,she will still hit a pin at least.As for me,I don't know what happenned to my beginner's skills.It's getting worse.Probably luck was not on my side today or bad aura.Wow,we had fun laughing at each other,cursing at each other and played confession game.Cool.More of these in future.

Then Syaza and Nurul went home while me and Hidayah took a stroll at the beach with the sun up high and the wind blowing towards us.How nice that feeling was.It was just right.We saw this couple,probably Malay,from afar having oral sex on the rocks.So long my goodness.Like the world is theirs.Like whatever.I was just wondering,are they not tired?Gee.

Gonna eat nasi ayam penyek.Ya Hidayah W?

No comments:

Post a Comment