Monday, August 07, 2006

Phheewww*heaves a really huge sigh of relief*
Finally,our PW is back on track.Actually we know what to do.But someone have to budge in and destroy and critique us when we are already halfway through.I dun understand.She actually could have just told us what was wrong when Mrs Tay came to listen to our project outline.But no.That didn't happen.And now,she demanded things within such short notice.Like WTF?All along,she didn't even bother about us,dun really pay attention to us.More towards other groups.N now,she reprimanded us saying we don't have clear view of our project and wanted us to start from scratch by using another idea when we are already halfway through our EOM and surveys.Idiotic,my goodness.Be gone quick.

Something funny happened just now about Annas.Dun really know as to how to go about to describe it.But for all I know,it's funny.Only the four of us(Me,Annas,Hidayah W n Syaza) know.
So funny dat Syaza spitted out the water that she drank.Haha.

Yeay!Tomorrow's National Day.Weee~
I'm so looking forward for tomorrow.The red and white stuff I'm gonna wear.So cool and patriotic.Of course la.Only do this once a year only.So,grab the chance to be a patriotic Singaporean.I know that the programmes for tomorrow will be a bore,unlike last year.That emcee,talks so formal and has no sense of humour.But I don't care.I just wanna be happy after that.Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment