
A small snake on the road near the front gate.
See?I told you.So Ros n I took a pic of it which was surrounde by ants and flies.Eeewww. N we were shouting like some bimbos.We weren't expecting anyone to hear it.But the Bangla working outside school heard us.He even approached us asking whether there's really a snake.Of course there was.So small.
N so we went to Geylang.Bought slippers and bags.3 bucks only leh.Anyway,I bought Japanese pizza which hardened by the time I reached home.So yah.
In the bus 76.Jam-packed my goodness.N there's this woman who took up 2 seats for herself n her bag.She thinks that she's some kind od a big shot.By looking at her outfit and the way she brings herself,looks like a modern auntie.Not some ah moi at the wet market selling taugeh.Anyway,the bus I took never stop at the stops if he don't need too.I love those bus captains.Back to the story,the woman was gettingready to alight at Macpherson sec busstop.But she didn't get up beforehand or press the bell early.So the bus driver just drove past thinking there's no one would want to alight there.Then suddenly,the woman shouted "can someone help press the bell" when she realised the bus didn't stop.N so dis ah moi who had been eyeing the seat beside her helped her press the bell.But,no.She didn't say thank or watever.How rude.So she thinks she's a queen or something.Hah.annoying.
I played dress up after break fast.I wanted to see how I look as a girl.so..this is it.

Not much different tho.More minah I guess.hah.
I'm trying out multiple photos of mine randomly picked to see which celebrity I looked like the most.N I found out that it's Kyoto Fukada.I dunno who.But it came out 3 times ok.See how similar I am to her.There are also other look-alike celebs too like JESSICA ALBA, SITI NURHALIZA,KRISTEN KRUEK and even ANUAR ZAIN.Haha.I don't deny that there's one pic I tried n we looked alike!! But the pic I used was taken 2 to 3 years back.

Pilot Boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment