Sleeping..best!! After sahur this morning, I kept waking up and sleeping back again for a dozen times.As if.I exaggerated la,of course.Quite a few times only.One was for dawn prayers,another one was to see my parents off to the door(they weren't bringing the keys u see.), another was a call from my incle looking for my mum early in the morning and lastly was from my dad asking me to buy bawang putih(ok.I forgot wat it's called in english.)
In between these events,I was sleeping SOUNDLY.with different kinds of dreams each time.
Hah.Anyway.Back to school.Tomorrow.I kinda miss going for lessons.I wonder whether we're gonna have any lessons from now on cos there's PW piling up and everyone is doing it at the same time.So, yah.And when are we supposed to study Malay AO? It's berfore PW presentation..So it's more important though.
I wanna watch Samsoon that korean drama serial again.With proper korean voices and subtitles.N Nurul's got it but she didn't reply my msg.Where is she??
Korean.I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment