Damn it.Stupid blogger.Why must you be spoilt only when I've written a real long entry.Damn you.And didn't even help me do a tiny favour by just publishing my entry.So now.All over again with missing original text here and there.
TM's work is so so crappy.So, we all are doing it again since he don't know a single thing that we planned and claimed to know everything and doing it all by himself thinking that he's so good.Anyway,we got the video we interviewed the GM of lunch Actually.Thanks Zoul. I was feeling all tired and lethargic that I had "mental block" and was unable to churn out ideas in order for the written report to flow well.Well,enough of PW.It's gonna be the same tomorrow. But I don't care,I just wanna do PE.Yeay!
And so after school,15 mins to 5,me n hidayah went to Geylang as planned since she badly wanna go there.So,I just tagged along and show her around in case she got lost.But due to time constraint in order to reach home just in time for break fast,we didn't cover every corner of the bazaar.But we're gonna do it some time next week.And get some stuff as well.
We met Azhar!!! That boy.Who used to call me 'Syadza' for no reason.And we even ever argued about physics lah during group study.I always got blur with those hand signs that physics used and in the end he won.I think.Bleah.Anyway,he looked super matured and better looking.Even worse,if he were to wear a very manly shirt,he could be mistaken for someone's father.Haha.
There's dis 2 gals who talked about me right in front of me.Darn u, minah tudungs.Think u some kind of a superstar is it?U're not that pretty anyway.Sucker.
No comments:
Post a Comment