Saturday, October 07, 2006

Today's bollywood movie was Paheli.I watched till I dozed off.But I love it.It's nice.But I'm not a fanatic like Hidayah E and Nurul.Bollywood stuff are usually fantasy and involve violence.Typical.I only watched it when there's big stars.Like Shah Rukh Khan.I like his acting.Though sometimes abit over.

PSI:150
It's getting worse people.But we have to be thankful that it doesn't go as bad as the one in Indonesia.The road in front can hardly be seen.In the morning,they have to wait until about 11am to start work like shipping stuff when the sun is up and things can be seen clearly.Flights have to be delayed.Luckily,it's not that bad in Singapore.Though it can affect our health.So,let us pray that it will pour soon and clear all the haze away.

I like Bollywood.
I love koreanwood more.
Princess Hours premiering this coming Monday at 7 on channel U.
Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment