Monday, October 09, 2006

Singapore Dreaming is not that bad after all.Most of the scenes are boring but there's few with humour touch.Especially the "Herbal Tea".Watch it and you will know.

We reached there like 1 1/2 hour earlier.What else?We cam-whored while waiting.The toh-tuckies were there too.Part of them.

Iman gue terganggu.Couldn't control myself at ogling at those tempting chocolate biscuits at mark & spencer.Made me drool over it ok.And so,I bought one.The digestive chocolate milk biscuit.yum.

Saw a cute cartoon character soft toy.I wanna get it soon. :)



We got so bored of waiting that we took picture with the glass railing.


This is our album cover which will be launching soon.
It's called CF-dreaming.The lead singer:the girl in front.
Hah.


White obsession.Model of the day.


I think the rest of the class took school bus there.See.
They came like as if it's some kinda an excursion.


MINAH.Caling for MINAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment