Guess what? I watched Teletubbies on tv 2 this morning.I can't see the attraction that the teletubbies has now when I watched it.Hah.Remember when we were in primary school.So obsessed with them that we used to own teletubbies stuff.Like keychain, neck chain, bag,soft toys.But those were the days.I wondered how we were attracted to it when they don't speak proper english.Limited vocab they have.All they know is "Eh-oh!".Watching teletubbies can put me to sleep.And I slept for like 5 hours.That effective,huh?Those of you have trouble sleeping,do try watch teletubbies.May it do miracles to you. :)
Singapore Dreaming.
3 pre-u 1 and 3 pre-u 2 classes are going tomorrow.The rest,on tuesday.Why can't they like put the year 2s go at one shot?Ahh..I know.Cos we have project work to do.So,the comps will be unused on one day and the next, u will see people fighting for it.
One A pass in my hands now.
Another AO and A pass to promote.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment