Friday, October 06, 2006

Latest news: Food contamination in 2 schools,Ang Mo Kio Sec and Stamford Pri.

I heard about it on the radio while hearing MUTTONS on 98.7FM.I don't think it's about food.More like water contamination.Cos these 2 schools have no link to each other and are far apart.So most likely that water supplied to school.In school,The teachers were breiefed about the matter and were told to call up the absentees.About 10am,Amanda and Jia Li strolled in.Haha.We,the b3 bunch,of course are the lazy ones in attending to school.

Accompanied Syaza to meet Azlan for that marathon registration.We slacked there for a quite some time.About one hour I guess.N I discovered a lot of junks full of dust that belongs to Heikal.Haha.On seeing that,I just feel like throwing them all away.Can't help it,u see.At home,I like throwing stuffs that are no longer needed.But my dad,the opposite.

Anyway,Hidayah W need not run KID DASH which distance is only 750m.Yes 750m.I bet those kids who are runners in school will finish it fast even before the back crowd barely started the dash.Haha.So,we can sabo Syidah.Yeay.

The damn haze is getting worser each day.By just stepping out of comp lab,the buildings outside are seen mistily.N yesterday,I saw the sun which is vividly round n orange starting to set.But the heat cannot be felt; blocked by the haze.When will it be back to normal..

Current earcandy: laila Oh laila.
If u don't know and want to know about it,ask Sally to sing for you.

Thanks gurls for the belated white watch.Love it.

Anyway,saw Randy the guy in first 3 months last year from macpherson while waiting for a bus.n wah.He still remembers me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment