Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy first day of school!!And Happy Birthday Mira Isabella!!! :)

No doubt I am still in a holiday mood.I merely had about 3 hours of sleep early this morning cos I sleep at 230 waking up at 515.And my head was in a whirl the whole day.Reaching school on time or should I say early for today topped my this year's new year resolutions.What not? I had been going to school late for the past two years even though the school was near.
And I already started lesson today;maths.Permutation and combination;a recap for all of us. I thought I was here in school just for some make-up or holiday lessons which don't require me to pay full attention.After realising that there's school tomorrow and the day after and so on,I realised that I 'm back to school for real.

My first after-school meal of the year. HOTPLATE CHICKEN CHOP SET at jurong point banquet.
it's nice.Sorry no pic to tempt u people.Don't worry,I'll do it next time. :)

On the way home in the mrt,there was this group of mats conquering the front cabin who chatted like no one's business.On reaching lakeside station.one of them stood on the wrong exit and it was made a mockery between them.Well,I laughed too.Who would be so stupid to do that?If unsure of the corect exit,sit and wait until the train reached the station.Then u wouldn't be mocked at and feel embarrassed.Soon after,one of the three chinese secondary school guys who boarded at the same station accidently hit a handle with his head.Ad he was ouch-ing loudly la pls.So,I laughed again.According to syaza, it was first-day-of-school blues.Hahaha.

And ohh..That borat guy is so popular now.He was featured in yahoo.Borattttt...hidayah's new boyfriend.

"If u want to marry a girl,u cannot just go to her father's house and swop her for 15 gallons of insectides."

No comments:

Post a Comment