School's tiring.And I will be back to school every saturday for malay A.Which means I will be schooling 6 days a week.
Yesterday
Mr Lai was absent again.No econs tutorial for us for the week.I wonder why.Cos back in bartley he was always in school,getting his nose into every little thing.Be it CIP or NE.But this week he was absent,I think,the whole week.So free periods for us.
Celebrated Lynette's expected birthdae.It was so obvious.I knew she knew about it,just pretended not to.And I love my maths group with Yi Quan and Mingfa around,the jokers.Lame jokers.We stayed back for the meeting with Ms Loke.Den I went home with Rubby(Raj) and Iskandar whom we met at Bukit Batok and insisted on taking all the 3 lines(red,green and purple) just to go back to hougang.So Rubby and I gossiped about the new class people and soccer,which I rarely did.In the bus for home,saw Arif.Back from his motorbike lesson at yck.
Today
Woke up early in the morn to go to school for two hours.Yes,reluctantly.Bu,for education purposes,I pushed myself up.The school's closed.Mr Singh was late thanks to nurul for not giving him wake up call.Hahaha.Bartley mla inside joke.SO,we had to study in front of the staff room with all the noises of the working banglas trimming the grass and blowing off the grass.After dat,headedfor bukit timah to photocopy notes and ate at Al-amin for the first time and I wanna go there again with more money.We had so much laughter going on.So fun.WIth Rahimah's merepekness and nurul's blurness.yeah.
I was mesmerized by Siti's voice singing dealova.watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment