Sunday, January 07, 2007

Went for kenduri cukur rambut yesterday.My cousin gave birth during Hari Raya month.And there's another kenduri next week.My mom's helping my aunt with the dishes.Not voluntarily.
Anyway,get to meet my cousins,nieces and nephews.The cukur rambut baby is Aniq Amir.His older cousin of 7 months is Aqil Amani.This Aqil is so cute!!he laughed to the words he heard.And he's very smiley.Aniq Amir has huge chinese kind of eyes and he looked very serious.And he puked milk on me.

Next stop.Mustafa centre.I swear the banglas love to picnic at night.The field can be seen scattered with banglas in couples.Both males.Went there with fear.Fear of being touched.They are worser much than the chinese.NO offence.hee.But the stuff there cheap okay.I want to go there again.On a weekday,in the day.Where most of them are working and the place will be very calm and free.I wanna buy mp3 again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment