I hate packed buses and trains.How I wishthese working people would be at home sleeping soundly and not distrupt my journey to school.I hate people staring at me as if I'm a criminal just committed a murder or something.I know,I'm the only school student in my cabin,all all this people,auntie,uncle,apek,nyonyas have to scrutinize me like never see a person before.I may have looked as if I'm playing truant,but please la.I'm going to school.Why would i even bother to wear school uni if I wanted to skip school and let u people tengok atas bawah.Urgh.
I passed my 2.4 retest.Not my best timing,but who cares.I don't need to go lunchtime liao.Huahua.Under the scorching sun,no breeze until the last few rounds,we ran like roasted pig.I was freaking shagged,wet,hot and bla bla bla..until I reached home.No la,I cooled down completely while I was in the train,somewhere in woodlands.But whenever i reached home,I gwt all heated up.
We got free apples today!!!I dunno why and I dont care.I just took it anyway.I think siraj doen't like fruits.He offered other his apple.Anyhoos,I ate the apple with milo.Nice lor.And somehow the apple tasted sweet and nice after the run.haha.
I think Mr Ros is nice.After the run,I took off the smelly bib,not as bad as bartley though,and throw it on the floor,but not my mp3.haha.He then came over and blabbering things and I realised that he was showing me how to breathe.haha.like nak beranak seh.He even picked up my bib and put it away for me,but the rest put it away in their own.Nice hor?
Muz's way of waving and saying goodbye is sticking out two fingers and wave.haha.Peace lah dey.haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment