I don't favour GP cos I lack of general knowledge and I hate it.Most of the stuff I don't know.So must get myslf into the newspaper,tme mag and bla bla bla...have to sleep,eat and travel with it.Argh.
I can't be bothered with the house system.How annoying.And someone have to budge in and start the voting all over again.All grunted and cursed.Who are you to be such a busybody and why don't you yourself go and volunteer to be the captain and not sabo others?Such a waste of time my goodness.Since the person with most votes is responsible and have that leadership skills,why not?The person whom you voted may not be the right one and may just idle around.such a loser.
Me and julie went JP after that,went around,up and down in search of POSB ATM and to realise after that,that it was in the NTUC.Haha.I ate tom yam soup with u-mian(i think) while julie ate takoyaki.It is confirmed,isk and hidayah,that Julie has got a problem with numbers.Confirm already.I witnessed it just now.haha.Plus we saw a younger Mr Raj with his child.So cute!!!And another cute toddler in the NEL who was obsessed with the metal pole.I think he wants to become an engineer when he grows up.Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment