Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.

1. I'm terrified of black cats.
2. I'm clumsier than any clumsy girl you know.
3. I laugh like a horse.
4. I'm always hungry.
5. I don't party.
6. I'm a bookworm.

Erm... can I get Syidah, Syaza, Fad, Irene, Ain and Azura to do this? :)

So,I'm tagged by Hidayah W.
Six random facts:

1) I love ORANGE.
2) I hate lizards but they love me and I'm so gonna buy that lizard's trap.
3) I love long rides in trains or buses listen to music and see the scenery outside and wonder.
4) I fall asleep whenever I read.Often.
5) I am an eater more than a drinker.water lah dey!
6) I am a tv magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment