Friday, January 19, 2007

Now then I feel that school's been draggy.The wait for specific lesson or better still the school to end is such a torture.Eventhough today we ended 1230pm.So,Syaza and I headed Jurong Point(again,our new port here.Back in Bartley,Singpost @ Paya Lebar or Bugis) while Nurul headed home.While waiting for the darn 174 to arrive,countless no. of buses arrived.And there's this kid from PEPS who was trying to get in bus 941, crying out "Aiyoyo,Aiyoyo!!!" while chasing it eventhough the bus was actually packed,waiting for the people to move in.I was taken aback for a mo and couldn't stop laughing after that.Damn classic u noe.I bet he learnt it from his mother.Haha.COs kids influenced by adults easily.

I digged in Tom Yam again today.(Julie,today no pepper.) :) But my tummy still hurt now.
My sight turned wild by just window-shopping at JP.There's so much nice stuff and sales going on.John Little now is having Spring Sale.And this sale,is really super sale.I don't care.I wanna get things from there before the sale is over.

Guess what?There's a mouse in JP!!!!It couldn't be a rat cos it's small and cute like hamster.And there's actually a security guard guarding it while waiting for dunno who.Suprisingly,the consumers at that eatery,top floor of JP,were unresponsive.Or they were not aware of the mouse's presence.Actually,the mouse was in a stationary state.Not moving at all.And Syaza's disturbed by it.She kept thinking about it.Have new heartthrob,huge,chubby boy!!! :)

I must say,today is malay day.In the train,there's so many malay guys.Countless.I was shocked to see that amount.Yes I do.Julie knows one!!Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment