Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fresh morning fresh.Not sleeping back after Subuh got me yawning by 11am.Hah.But it was a great workout morning.Completed 8 rounds in the stadium which includes running,strolling,fast-paced walking which I like to call marathon walking.And the physicals we did.Good,man.In total,can safely say we completed 4km by walking to hougang mall and the tawaf there.haha.

I feel sad about the mishap that happened to the disabled auntie.Really helpless.And we are helpless too cos many offered to help and we can't possibly be so kepo an dmay make the matter worse.I feel glad and touched with Singaporeans who still have compassion in them.

And,there's always things that ruin this.We saw a DEAD LITTLE MONDOK ON THE PAVEMENT.It looks flattened and still berbulu.And I don't see its tail.If only Hidayah didn't get me looking at it,I won't be haunted by it.

And suddenly,I remembered the Esplanade Bridge incident.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment